« Home | just listen » | easing into saturday » | it's in the way that you fly » | mr.trebek's perfect from now on » | i had six white russians tonight, and two of them ... » | the colorful hills » | new truckers song for christmas » | top 10 tracks of 2005 » | finding meaning in physics » | zombie. whiskey. rock. » 

Friday, August 18, 2006 

gracias amigos

I got so many birthday well-wishes yesterday and I wish I had the time to respond to each individually.
In place of that, here's a musical present / party favor for yall:

Shuggie Otis: Inspiration Information
My Morning Jacket: Take My Breath Away (Berlin cover)
The Flying Burrito Brothers: Hot Burrito #1
The Flying Burrito Brothers: Hot Burrito #2
Frank Zappa: Peaches En Regalia

Some 70s soul, a soulful cover of an 80s classic, some classic country-rock, and some rockin' jazz-funk licks.

Enjoy!

Links to this post

Create a Link